Friday, April 20, 2012

"Tu Bole Glass Aadha Khaali, Main Boloon Aadha Bhara..."

Song: Tu Bole Main Boloon
Film: Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
Composer: A.R. Rahman
Playback Singer: A.R. Rahman



So, as we all probably know, Aamir Khan's latest film Talaash which was supposed to release in June, has been postponed to the end of the year. Yes, I was quite depressed at first, considering I have been looking forward to it ever since I heard the first news about the film, but I'm sure Aamir, along with the film's other producers (Farhan Akhtar! and Ritesh Sidhwani of Excel Entertainment) made the right decision to postpone.

Apparently, one of the reasons why the film was postponed was due to the release of Aamir's television debut Satyamev Jayate on Star Plus. After seeing all of the promos that have released (watch them here) my spirits have been raised after the disappointment of Talaash being postponed. The promos further add to my suspicion that Aamir Khan has superhuman powers of perfection. The show is also supposed to have a full music album with 16 songs to go with each episode!

I'm so glad that we get to see Aamir Khan on television and the big screen this year, and I'm sure his show will be fantastic. As the title to this blog suggests, I am definitely seeing the "Aamir Khan" glass as half-full, now that the Satyamev Jayate promos look promising. Good luck Aamir! (though he doesn't really need it, does he?)

Here is the official Satyamev Jayate Theme Song:


No comments:

Post a Comment