Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"Kitne Zamane Baad O Rabba, Yaad Tu Aaya, Yaad Tu Aaya. . ." Jannat 2 Trailer!

Song: Judai
Film: Jannat
Playback Singer: Karman Ahmed
Composer: Pritam

Emraan Hashmi is back with his next solo film!!! I like to (lovingly) call Emraan Hashmi 'Monkey Boy' because the first time I saw him, I thought he looked like a monkey (that was when I didn't like him as an actor too much). So if I ever say 'Monkey Boy', I'm referring to Emraan Hashmi. Anyway, here's the Jannat 2 Teaser Trailer!!!

After a very long time (kitne zamane baad!), the Bhatt brothers finally released the Jannat 2 trailer. The trailer's looking alright, though I'm really liking Monkey Boy's haircut and new look. I have no idea who the actress is, but then again, does anyone ever know who the actresses are in most of his movies? But...I'm most excited about the music release! I totally love all Monkey Boy music (who doesn't?) and I'm pretty sure that out of all his movies, Jannat has had the best music. So I'm definitely glad that Pritam is back with the music because I'm sure he would never fail the Bhatt brothers when it comes to music. I already love the revamped  Zara Se that they played in the trailer; it sounds more like heaven than the first one!

Anyway, let me know your thoughts on the new Jannat 2 Teaser!

No comments:

Post a Comment