Thursday, May 3, 2012

"Tera Mera Rishta Purana..."

Song: Tera Mera Rishta
Film: Awarapan
Composer: Pritam
Playback Singer: Mustafa Zahid

Emraan Hashmi's latest film Jannat 2 is releasing tomorrow, and so I wanted to wish the film good luck! I really hope that this is a critical success as well as a commercial success, because Emraan Hashmi is definitely one of my favorites. Although I do make fun of him a lot, I have appreciated his work ever since I watched the film Gangster, and after every film of his I watch, my love for him increases. Let's just say that my rishta (relationship) with his movies is already quite deep and purana (old). I hope that Jannat 2 will only add to his successful streak at the box office after Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai, Murder 2, and The Dirty Picture, and I'm glad that audiences are finally beginning to enjoy his performances! Here's the theatrical trailer for Jannat 2:



3 comments:

  1. man, what a connection you made to yourself...haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, that's the beauty of Bollywood music. haha

      Delete
    2. lol I agree with Parikshit. Wah wah! what a connection!! bahahahaha

      Delete