Tuesday, July 17, 2012

"Chikni Kamar Pe Teri Mera Dil Phisal Gaya..." Joker Trailer!

Song: Dhadang Dhadang
Film: Rowdy Rathore
Composer: Sajid-Wajid
Playback Singers: Wajid & Shreya Ghoshal
This song is awesome! And its probably the only part of Rowdy Rathore that I would like if I ever see it.

Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha are back with their second film in a row, Joker, and the trailer is officially out! 
Ummmm....what in the world was that? (ironically, the film claims itself to be 'out of this world') I'm not a big fan of Akshay Kumar, but this trailer's stupidity weirdness even surpasses my relative dislike for him. This film is directed by Shirish Kunder (the guy married to Farah Khan), and since I didn't like his first film Jaan-E-Mann either, it isn't much of a shock that this trailer didn't appeal to me. The music sounds alright though, and the music is being composed by G.V. Prakash Kumar, who is actually a popular music director for Tamil films. Akshay Kumar looks as normal as ever (for him) and Sonakshi looks cute as well (when is she ever not cute???). I think her chikni kamar (slender waist) may be the saving grace for this film (for non-Akshay Kumar fans of course). It's nice to see Minissha Lamba again; I wish she had gotten better roles after Bachna Ae Haseeno, but I guess she's stuck to doing supporting roles for bigger films. And then there's Shreyas who's always doing supporting roles. Anyway, there's not much else I have to say about this trailer, because the film's story and common sense were probably taken by the aliens, but hopefully song promos will give a better idea of what it's about. Anyway, comment and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why UTV produced this. There is nothing to gain from such a story. What did the trailer say...nothing!

    Did you hear that Tees Maar Khan music at the beginning? Who's production company is that?

    I like Sonakshi more and more...but this will not help her career (other than the dancing part).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tees Maar Khan was produced by Shirish Kunder (Farah Khan's husband) who is directing and producing this film, hence the music at the beginning.
      And I'm not sure why UTV produced this either, apparently even Akshay Kumar isn't promoting the film too much.

      Delete