Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"Uski Dhun Mein Dil Banjaara..." Banjaara Promo!

Song: Banjaara
Film: Ek Tha Tiger
Composer: Sohail Sen
Playback Singer: Sukhwinder Singh


Ek Tha Tiger's newest song promo Banjaara is out! This is exciting since Banjaara was one of my favorite songs from the album (check out my music review for ETT here). Here it is!

So, surprisingly, I like the Mashallah promo better, even though I consider Banjaara to be the better song (see my review on the Mashallah promo here). Salman is even more toned down, as far as his energy and dancing goes, while Katrina has actually added a little facial expression, though her face still looks plastic. Other than that, I like her outfits, and it's kinda funny because she seems to have various occupations with these outfits, such as a bagpipe player in the first outfit, a secretary in the second outfit, and an athlete that runs in place in the third outfit (I'm not sure what sport she's supposed to be playing, but the point is to look cute right?). On the other hand, Salman looks a little odd in his collared shirts and sweaters, and I think I prefer his Middle-Eastern look in Mashallah. As far as his dance steps, we've seen some of those steps before right??? And I would prefer Katrina dancing rather than standing around with a bagpipe in a kilt, but maybe she'll have some dancing stuff in the film (she plays a ballet teacher). Oh, and of course, she looks hot in that red dress. Red outfits seem to be the craze lately! Is your dil banjaara (is your heart a nomad) for Katrina as well? Comment and let me know!

2 comments:

  1. The plastic look is because she's been busy promoting her Barbie doll. (for some reason I can't paste the link, so google the doll)

    Saiyaarai is my pick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've definitely seen that doll before. Oh, the lengths actresses will go to promote things...

      Delete